my spirit

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

i miss you my star from north pole...

Assalamualaikum..

Hurm i don't know why... Today I'm felt so weird with my own self..
Someone that I miss, never respond me today...
Hurm, i don't thing something can make me headache, but still can stop thinking of him..

I am really miss my star from north pole..
Miss to hear his voice...
Miss to hear his laugh...
Miss everything about him...

Maybe, this challenge for me from Allah..
I take it to improve my iman..
InsyaAllah, amin...

To my dear little star from north pole,
I don't know whether you can heard me, or feel me..
But I want to tell you that, i miss you a lot...
Today is messy day for me coz I thinking about for whole day..
Maybe it sounds like annoying but its true..
i never lie about what I felt, I think..
So, hope everything is gonna be alright there...
Just take care my lil star north pole..
Love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment