my spirit

Saturday, November 20, 2010

im very happy today!


today is very happy day.
maybe that began was not be good,but after that was occur very best part.
i hang out wif my beloved DEAR, my beloved friends NURUL & FAKHA.
thanks to them coz make me so very happy.

so, in this entry, i need to express my very BIG THANK YOU coz they still wif me until in the end of day.
i was reach at house at 11.10 p.m.
if not, i will reach 12.00 a.m.
oh GOD!my bro will kick me out if i late to reach house.
but for me, im not really scared bout that.
because this opportunity just only have in this time.
so this was my opportunity to do that.

after this, i don't know when i will meet my DEAR again.
its very difficult to me to meet him again after this,
haih! i don't know what to say.
just speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment