my spirit

Sunday, November 20, 2011

about you

Everything happen like a dream,
We know each other without boundaries,
We laugh, we cried, we sing,
Maybe we have a same dream to achieve,
To complete each other life and dream,

Your words always return in my ears,
Your spirit always in my heart,
Your face always in my mind,
Your heart always keep inside,

Love never has ending story,
Its will always running,
The key is trusty and loyalty,
Between each others meant to be.

Two become one,
One become forever,
Through blood flow, the love is there,
Wonderful moments will appear,
With precious time will recorded

To special you in my future,
The amazing person you already found,
Suddenly feeling in both of us,
Chemistry exist with words on heart,
Only us can described.

No comments:

Post a Comment